18 weeks today!! The following answers are from the previous 2 weeks, & the photos were taken around 17.5/18 weeks. We are enjoying a fun beach vacation in Laguna with my husband’s family right now, so I kept things a little short. Thank you again to all my subscribers! If you want to become one, just fill in your email to the right of this page to get updates from me. Make sure to read through each question/answer, because I want some specific responses in the comment section. :)
- How much weight have you gained so far? At least 6 pounds // probably more, but we don’t own a scale
- Cravings? Still no major cravings!
- Pregnancy symptoms? Overly emotional & easily irritated haha. I also had some back pain that lasted a few days & some major heartburn for a day only thankfully.
- How has your sleep been? About the same as before – sleeping ok & getting up a ton throughout the night.
- Do you miss anything? Not at the moment besides that it gets a little annoying to warm up deli meat every time I want a sandwich. Nothing major thankfully, except the runny eggs & sushi still.
- Do you still think you’re having a boy? Yes, both Griffin & I feel that way still! I would love for you to share what your gender vote is in the comments because we find out in a couple weeks!!
- Have you bought any or started wearing any maternity clothes? I still haven’t bought anything, but I feel like I will need to soon. Or I at least should get some more flowy dresses & maybe a bigger pair of shorts. It’s still so hot in Phoenix & will be for a while.
- What are you most looking forward to right now? Definitely finding out the gender, but I also can’t wait to feel the baby move. Still haven’t felt anything, but I’m hoping it’ll be very soon!
- What are you most thankful for this week? Our family vacation in Laguna! Both Griffin & I were ready to relax, & Baby McG is enjoying his/her first time at the beach!
- Do you have any names picked out yet? We have a list going right now & continue to add & take away from it. We are both very picky with names // it took us a while just to choose our dog’s name lol. Once we know the gender, the list will obviously shrink. But for now, because we are still so undecided, we aren’t sharing anything. We would love to hear some name ideas from you // comment some ideas along with your gender vote!
Photos taken by Christopher (brother) & Griffin (husband)
As always, thank you for reading my blog, praying for baby, & supporting us!